Saturday, October 15, 2011

4000 Square Foot House, 3 Vehicles, 2 Snowmobiles, A Camper, and a Boat



Honey I wrote a note to the 53% yesterday, if you didn’t see it you can read it here: ON FACEBOOK , but after seeing your post, I simply had to write another one.

Well now aren’t you just DARLING.


My dear, you simply embody what we in the 1% just adore about the 53%. We agree with you… you all in the middle class don’t need college. Leave that to us and go right into the work force. After all it’s just too expensive, isn’t it. Go ahead and get right into the work force and start sweating for what you want. That’s why we’re here to give you a job… and you should be grateful that we’re here to give you one. If you can’t get me on my cell it just means there’s no reception on the yacht. The Mediterranean can be tricky like that. Friday we’ll get to the Ritz so you can call the hotel. Yes we’ll be in the penthouse as usual so just talk to Monte at the concierge as usual. Julia are you taking all of this down? No not all the travel stuff. Oh god okay no let’s go back to the letter now.


Sweetheart, I’m a little concerned about the snowmobiles – are you sure you don’t want to purchase some health insurance? Those things can be dangerous. My husband happens to be the CEO of one of the best providers and can send you over some info on a great package. Last year I fell on the ice at Christmas in the Alps and you WOULD NOT BELIEVE the amount of plastic surgery I had to go through to get my nose back. Not that it would be covered under insurance anyway but my point is that surgery is very expensive.


I do think it’s fabulous that you’re paying your taxes every single year – good for you. Tax fraud can be a sticky one to get out of depending on your attorney. We’ve always gotten out of it but some of our friends have not been so lucky.


I was shocked to hear that 47% of society is living off our taxes! I mean who reads the paper any more these days but that number is just SKY HIGH. You just keep on sticking it to those leeches sitting in the park, because what they’re saying is that they want to take everything you’ve worked for away from you and leave you with nothing. 


That means the SNOWMOBILES AND THE CAMPER, sweetheart.  

And maybe - one day - if you keep working really, really, really hard, you’ll be as rich as us

Just keep trying, sweetheart!   

Congratulations on your snowmobile.

The 1%

No comments:

Post a Comment